Interior decoration can be a really daunting task. It’s no mean feat to come up with a scintillating living room that will reflect your lifestyle perfectly. Choosing the perfect silk plants that will match your taste as well as your interiors can be trivial even for experts. However, before you proceed to pick up colors that will blend well in your interiors, make sure that the artificial plants you bring home are fire retardant. This is one of the most neglected aspects of home decoration as people opt for perfect size, shape and color rather that emphasizing on safety. There are large varieties of fire retardant artificial plants available which are absolutely safe in case of fire breakout.
Once the safety aspect of your living room is assured, consider the following faux plants that go well with every living room.
• English Ivy – English Ivy is one of the most versatile vine plants around. With a refreshing aura and deep green or variegated leaves, artificial English Ivy plants are one of the all-time favorite interiors plants.
• Philodendron – Due to its adorable heart-shaped leaves, Philodendrons look perfect near any entrance. It’s beautiful color and rejuvenating persona creates a classic effect for any room.
• Snake Plant – Succulents are extremely preferable when it comes to decorating indoors. Artificial snake plants with sword-shaped leaves look stunning and complements any type of setting.
• Diffenbachia – The canelike stem and lifelike foliage of artificial Diffenbachia creates an extremely wonderful texture any setting. The large green and white leaves of Diffenbachia will provide a wonderful tropical look to your living room.
• Dracaena – Dracaena is yet another plant which is most commonly found in any living room. Its yellow and green stripped leaves on an upright stem provide a stunning touch to any living room.
No matter what style or color your living room boasts of, these five silk plants are perfectly suited for any space.