For the boutique resort you own, are you planning to revamp its landscape decor? Are you planning to do this for increasing more clientele? If this is your case, then it's best to look for a good landscape architect and hire them for their expert opinion as to how to transform the look. But, if you plan to do the decor yourself, then it can be challenging, as providing an all-new look to the luxurious property will compel you to use smart decor items which will be appealing to the onlookers in the form of visitors and also for the employees working in the resort.
For bringing in extra positivity and enthusiasm in the entire environment, blending in nature in the form of various decor items placed at the interior and exterior landscapes can be the befitting idea. Any big or small trees and plants, creepers, shrubs or topiaries will make for the best decor items. But, growing these plants and trees and taking care of them is not an easy task and will incur involvement of extra human resources and money. Any effective alternative solution, like beautiful artificial plants outdoor and meant for indoors, which will create the same aura like the live plants will be perfect.
These artificial botanical beauties, like the artificial boxwood topiaries, if placed at the entrance of a huge shopping mall or even put in the lobby of a prominent private hospital in various shapes can weave in the magic you want to create in the landscapes.
Why do you think the artificial botanical landscaping products are a perfect alternative to its real and live counterpart?
Owners of the properties always prefer any decor item which will have you invest less time in its upkeep, follow a strict maintenance regime and which will at the same time create an instant connection with everyone visiting the landscapes. The other reasons supporting the above-framed question are explained below as why the fake botanical products are preferred:-
• The faux plants and trees can withstand any harsh weather conditions and keep looking the same always. On the other hand, the live ones cannot survive without suitable weather conditions.
• No shaping, cutting, pruning or trimming is required by artificial botanical beauties for keeping their appearance intact, while these regimes are needed to be followed for the healthy appearance of real plants and trees.
• No requirement of water, sunlight and shade are required by the replica of the original plants and trees. But, in case of live ones, these requirements are mandatory.
• The fake trees or plants in boxwood variety or any other type will never attract any insect or get bacteria formation on its surface. The real ones will need you to invest in pesticides and fertilizers for their healthy being.
• Once bought the faux alternatives will retain its fresh appearance all throughout your life, but the original plants or trees may die or decay at any point in time.
Where to look and source these artificial botanical items for adorning your luxurious landscapes?
If you are pondering how to make an artificial bonsai tree? Or any other form of faux trees and plants, let me tell you that it isn't easy at all. The company which has been working on this goal of creating the most perfect looking fake botanical foliages and evolving every day with their accurate craftsmanship is None other than Thermaleaf. Any custom trees, palms, topiaries, silk bonsai tree and any type of standing and hanging silk plants are found in their collection. The manufacturing team of the company consists of botanists, landscape architects, engineers and designers who are regarded as the best in the industry. The foliages they create look immaculately beautiful and real, any person looking at these faux beauties for a long time won't even be able to differentiate from its real counterpart.
The characteristics of artificial boxwood available at Thermaleaf
Without a doubt in your mind, if you want to deck up the exterior landscape of any amusement park with boxwood topiaries, then you should always order from Thermaleaf. The reason for supporting these statements are explained below:-
• Particular fire retardant chemicals are impregnated on the surface of these fake foliages for making them repel fire entirely during any fire disaster.
• Due to Permaleaf technology implementation, during the manufacturing process, the products remain untouched by any harsh weather conditions and harmful UV rays. This ultimately saves them from any fading of color.
• No toxic chemicals are used in their producing procedure. This makes these replicas botanical items safe for any interior landscapes, especially inside restaurants.
• Only a bit of dusting and washing their surface once in a while makes these gorgeous fake beauties retain their beauty forever.
• Extremely lightweight, anyone can handle these products during installation. Though on your request, the company even arranges for installation using their workforce.
Why are the breathtaking fake boxwood topiaries from Thermaleaf a must have in every leading landscape designers list?
A plush corporate office, a vast casino or a seven-star hotel, each of these luxurious property needs to be decorated by hiring leading landscape designers, for entertainment and popularity among customers. For adoring the landscapes of these properties, the designers rely entirely blindfolded on the faux boxwood topiaries from the house of Thermaleaf, for their majestic appeal and most importantly for their realistic look. Like moss sheets wholesale, these boxwood topiaries are also sold by the company in one piece variety and even in wholesale. One has to visit their website and ask for the catalog.